Adrienne is an experienced instructor, editor, computer support tech, and course designer. She has
- run seminars on a variety of topics including editing, marketing, software use, and advanced first aid for fire and rescue personnel.
- taught computer use to hospital staff and the general public since 2002.
- designed courses to meet provincial and state standards in the maths and sciences since 1997.
- taught computer skills specifically for editing since 2012 — geared toward different editorial tasks: structural editing, copyediting, and proofreading.
- taught in person and online using multimedia approaches that address multiple learning styles for private companies, colleges, and universities.
- adapted course content on the fly to suit the level of learner and learning styles.
- designed and produced handouts, lesson plans, activities, teacher guides, course notes, and worksheets for a staggering range of topics.
- a dynamic approach that aims to put students at ease and make no one feel left behind.