Press play below. 6:47 min[sociallocker id=”6583″] [/sociallocker]
You can subscribe to this podcast here.
How did you learn to edit? Is it worth being an “elite” editor? Leave your comments below, or join the discussion over on Twitter.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Original post: Yes, editing CAN be taught
- Rich Adin | An American Editor: Is editing teachable?
- Meeting Professional Editorial Standards
- Quick Fixes for Business Writing: An Eight-Step Editing Process to Find and Correct Common Readability Problems
- The Copyeditor’s Handbook
- Starter Kit for Editors on the RA&PB blog
- learn how to boss Word around; make it do your bidding
- Editors’ Association of Canada certification
- American Copy Editors’ Society certificate
The image for this episode is by Dan Foy, used under CC BY 2.0 license.