Mom? Please skip this one.
[sociallocker id=”6583″] Press play below or go to Soundcloud to listen or download. 6:21 min
You can subscribe to this podcast here.[/sociallocker]
Would you edit erotica? Do you? What flubs do you watch for? Leave your comments below, or join the discussion over on Twitter.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Editing Romance, last week’s podcast episode
- Why Is It So Hard for Women to Write About Sex?” by Claire Dederer in The Atlantic
- Strip and The Summer Between by Andrew Binks
- Rigor Amortis
- Hysterical Literature is a video project that combines reading novels aloud with “adult performances.” PG enough for YouTube, but fairly warned.
- “Erotic Canadian Novel Awarded 2012 Believer Book Award” in Publishers Weekly
- LATE Addition: Obscure dirty words you need to learn
The image for this episode is by Sergio Fabara Muñoz, used under CC BY-SA 2.0 license.